Sunday, May 19, 2019

Rain And More Rain



It is starting to feel like we live in PNW.
By now it is usually a 100 degrees outside.
We had .58 of an inch of rain over night. That is a lot for this time of year.
The plants are soaking it up and enjoying the cool temperatures.
Everything is soggy.
When the sun finally comes out to play it is going to be crazy.
It will then feel like we live in Texas.

I have leaves all over the ground from the heavy winds last week. 
It feels like fall again. I seriously may never get the leaves raked up this year.
We lost two more big branches that were already broken and hanging way up in the tree.
Thursday was a really windy day. I was glad when that stopped.
Is Mother Nature having a hormone problem? 

Whenever the sun decides to show it's face, I have a lot of lilies that are waiting to show theirs.
Should be quite the showdown.
Stay tuned.

No comments: