The top front is covered in an asparagus fern.
I like how it looks.😊
That picture was taken earlier in the week. Now it is winter here again.
Cold and raining, which is a good thing because soon it will be miserable and hot.
So enjoying this break in the otherwise warm weather. Next week more of the same. Maybe I can finish up some more projects or take a nap or two.😴
Have a great day!
That picture was taken earlier in the week. Now it is winter here again.
Cold and raining, which is a good thing because soon it will be miserable and hot.
So enjoying this break in the otherwise warm weather. Next week more of the same. Maybe I can finish up some more projects or take a nap or two.😴
Have a great day!

1 comment:
Sorry I haven't checked in in a while...I have been in the garden every chance I get. I am not enjoying this return of winter when I have to go work in it. I love the heat though so I am looking forward to it coming back. It was nice to catch up on your posts though!
Post a Comment