The old arbor was crushed by the huge tree limb when it snowed in February.
Today it was brought back to life thanks to my dear husband.
Today it was brought back to life thanks to my dear husband.
A lot of welding, tweaking and grinding. 💪
A few touch ups with paint and it's good to go.
A few touch ups with paint and it's good to go.
It now sits in the way back of the garden.
I will grow a clematis or something like that on it and it will all blend together.👍
I will grow a clematis or something like that on it and it will all blend together.👍
You can see it in the pictures in the background.
Here is a close up and personal view.
Ugh. That is the wood from the tree branch that fell on it, in the background.
Jack had to get in the picture too.
At 15 years old he is still going strong. Blind and deaf, but he still gets around pretty well.
Anyhow,
I am pleased as punch with the new, old arbor.
I know it will be pretty and covered in blooms, once again.




No comments:
Post a Comment