Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Barrel Rings


Wine or whiskey,  these are super easy to make and fun for the garden.
I made four in under a half hour.
You just need to drill two holes in each ring. One on top, one on bottom. Then you need two bolts, 2 washers and 2 nuts for top and bottom. Stick the bolt through each ring and tighten with the nut. That's it.
It is seriously the easiest project to do and it is a recycling project.
I have made  a lot of them over the years. My brother use to bring the rings to me from his recycle bin where he lived. 
I have seen some of these barrel ring balls go for 100 dollars at vintage fairs.
Basically they are free to make because people throw away the rings when the barrel falls apart.
Give it a try.😊

No comments: