Well... You all know that it must be some strange garden planter.
You are right.
My husband has worked for years in the respiratory business. 33 actually until the business he worked at closed forever. I worked there too part time.
Anyhow, they were cleaning out their stash of CPAP head displays and I asked him grab a couple for me.
I knew there must be a way to use them as a planter. I have seen online several made of Styrofoam heads. So they have been sitting in the storage shed for a while and yesterday I decided to get one and see what I could do.
Meet Res.
He is a very suave and debonair man head.
He is a Respironics CPAP head.
I love his hair. 😂
He is missing his shell necklace which I will get him later today.
Oh and a pair of sunglasses would be nice on Res.
He looks a little squinty from the sun shining on him.
So check back later and I will have some updates to him.
Update:
Here he is with his new puka shell necklace.
I have two more man heads I might work on too.
A Fisher Paykel
And a ResMed Head.
Hey that rhymes.
All the head planters are doing so well. I guess I need to share them as well.
They are so fun.





1 comment:
Cindee you have given me a great giggle ! I love how you are so imaginative with containers .. you can turn anything into a container girl ! .. these are great and they are going to add even more character to your garden ;-)
Post a Comment