Can you believe it has been 6 months since the plane crashed?
You might remember I planted a huge can of poppy seeds. Well funny thing is none bloomed. Then we were going to the creek and found these two plants blooming.
Is that weird?
They were 1/4 mile from plane crash.
10 feet apart maybe.
Maybe a couple seeds stuck to my pants and fell off as we were
going to the creek.
While I was checking for poppies I noticed this.
A huge dead patch.
From where the plane hit the ground.
Where the fuel spilled?
The Princess in this picture shows how wide the area is.
It is all so interesting and sad too.
I thought I would share it with you.
I hope the guys are resting in peace.
I still think of them every day.
I still think of them every day.
If they are lingering around here it is the most beautiful time of year.
The fields are full of lupins blooming.
Soon everything will be brown and crisp.
Summer heat is just around the corner.
It is hard to believe just 6 months ago it was almost winter.
6 months ago two families lives were torn apart.
The fields are full of lupins blooming.
Soon everything will be brown and crisp.
Summer heat is just around the corner.
It is hard to believe just 6 months ago it was almost winter.
6 months ago two families lives were torn apart.




No comments:
Post a Comment