Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Around The Yard

The Princess was here Monday so we were outside most of the time. The weather is so nice here.  It is suppose to be 78 degrees today. I know it is Winter! Weirdness for sure, but we are enjoying spending as much time outside as we can before Winter returns.(-:
I thought I would grab some pictures while the sun was shining and things were not looking to shabby!
The beach garden is looking pretty good. Seems like most of my plants are growing again after the long Winter months.
 
A skull on the beach? Why not!

 
The Hubby's fountain I got last year is doing great! It has been a very nice addition. Read about it here


 
My Mom's turtle. Still growing moss on it. It likes living at my house I guess.

 This little rock was actually found at the creek today. I thought I would bring him home and add him to my collection.
Do you see a face?

No comments: