On my walk
One of the girls hanging out watching us walk by. I asked her if she wanted to be famous and she thought that sounded cool. She posed for her picture like a true Diva!
Moooooooo!
Mushrooms in a tree? Weird and cool at the same time!
There was a hole in the bottom of the tree and these mushrooms are growing inside that hole.
Found a G rock at the creek. From My Mom. Her name started with a G
Also, I finally was able to purchase a beautiful cross bottle
by the cross bottle guy. Clicky Here
If you are interested in these hurry and check them out because they sell fast.
I have tried to buy one for a while now and they are always sold. I can't wait to get mine and put it in the window. Imagine the sparkles!
Enjoy your Saturday!





No comments:
Post a Comment