I haven't updated my sock adventure . Read Here
So I thought for those of you who are wondering... I am now able to walk 2 miles and I have cut off 31 minutes from my original time. I can go shopping and walk around the stores without having crippling pain in my knee. I no longer have to sit down half way through a store.
No meds no surgery no nothing.
I am not saying that some days I don't have pain in my knee. I do, but it is do able. I can live with it. But what I couldn't live with was the severe pain I was having. I had ever since I jumped down out of the pick up after unloading yard clippings from it. Which at the time was 4 years.
It was also the knee I had cartilage removed from when I was in high school due to a track injury. So at times over the years I did have arthritis pain. Normal type stuff.
I was a non believer at first also. (-: But I thought, what the heck and tried them. Nothing could be any worse then I felt at that time.
Example of pain was someone shoving an ice pick into my knee. Burning pain down my leg and into my foot. Immobilizing pain. Breath taking away pain.
I will add I never went to see a doctor about the knee and I never took anything for pain besides a couple Advil at times. I have a very high pain tolerance which makes this whole ordeal all the worse.
If you haven't tried these socks please don't wait to do so. They really helped me.
Thanks Glenda for helping me!
If you want to buy some for yourself contact Glenda or go to Glenda Duchak

No comments:
Post a Comment