I'm glad you got to see the snow, Cindee! I have another blog friend who lives in your area, and she was hoping to get some. I like the snow on that cute little deer in your garden, and the girl, and the skate. We got a whole lot of snow this week, and I will post pics on Monday. It is starting to melt now, but there was so much of it. And Yes, there's always shoveling and scraping, and having to be cautious when driving into town. ; ) Have a peaceful weekend, Cindee.
Cindee, no I don't watch Outlander. And I've heard about the Little House remake. Let me know when it comes out and where to watch it, would you? I feel so connected to that period in time. Happy Easter to you, Cindee.
2 comments:
I'm glad you got to see the snow, Cindee! I have another blog friend who lives in your area, and she was hoping to get some. I like the snow on that cute little deer in your garden, and the girl, and the skate. We got a whole lot of snow this week, and I will post pics on Monday. It is starting to melt now, but there was so much of it. And Yes, there's always shoveling and scraping, and having to be cautious when driving into town. ; ) Have a peaceful weekend, Cindee.
Cindee, no I don't watch Outlander. And I've heard about the Little House remake. Let me know when it comes out and where to watch it, would you? I feel so connected to that period in time. Happy Easter to you, Cindee.
Post a Comment