Thursday, February 12, 2026

Creek Adventure

 On Sunday the Princess and I went to the creek to look for treasures. We love going down to the creek.  She found a rock for me. 

 

 


And I found one for her.




So unusual.  It may be Jasper.  That is what the rock group I belong to thinks. I thought petrified wood. It was so shiny.  Natural shine not wet. Very smooth.   We had a great time and it was really nice hanging out with Klara. 

Now, they all have the flu at her house. Ugh, it is going around. About 40 kids a day have been out at my school with the flu. I had a flu shot this year. Hopefully we don't get it. 🙏
Tomorrow is Friday and then we are off for a week. I can hardly wait. It seems like it was just Christmas vacation.  Time seems to fly by.  Soon school will be out for summer. 😁
I hope your week is going well. 
One more day until Valentines Day!
Tomorrow is my anniversary too. 
44 years. ❤️
Amazing how fast those years went by. 

My sister in law is getting ready to go home next week if all goes as planned.  So everyone is happy about that!
Everything else seems to be going good here.

Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

 

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

The rock you found is so unusual and pretty, Cindee. Doesn't look like the average rock. I love my time spent at the creek. I always see something different there. Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the creek with Klara. So sorry all the family has the flu. Happy Valentine's Day....and Happy Anniversary. 44 years is special, indeed. Enjoy this special day of love.