The weeks seem all the same to me. Same things go on. No news to share, just same as last week.
I made soup with some zucchini and tomatoes from the garden.
It is my favorite minestrone soup.
Supposedly a Olive Garden knock off, but honestly it is so much better then Olive Garden. I make it every week. It is my favorite thing to eat. It is fast to make and re heats well.
The turkey Mom is still sitting on her eggs!
It seems like most of the grasshoppers are gone. So maybe my plants can grow back now. 🤞
Here are a few blooms to enjoy.
Maybe things will perk up here and the remainder of the summer will be good.
I hope you are doing well.




3 comments:
Your minestrone soup looks delicious, Cindee. It's one of my favorite soups, although I just get the canned ones from the stores, usually during wintertime when it's cold out. I bet the zucchini and tomatoes from your garden tastes so good in there. Your blooms are pretty. Summertime is slow going, but every season has something special about it. It was good to see a post from you. : )
~Sheri
I like these gorgeous flowers. And that soup looks so hearty!
Thank You!
Post a Comment