Another week has flown by. Still going to hospital oncology 3 days a week for hydration. Hubby saw doctor on Monday and doctor said he did not have markers for immunotherapy. So once he can eat and drink he can be done with hydration then no more trips. Yipppeee. He has a PET scan in August. And follow up. Monday he saw the cardiologist pacemaker tech. He is doing good there. Has a monitor to monitor his sleep. Saves on trips to cardiologist every 3 months so that is good too. Next week another check in with pulmonary doctor.
Seems like summer has been spent at hospital or going to doctor appointments. Soon I will be back at school cooking for the kids. I have missed them. I will enjoy seeing everyone there.
We had several people retire in June. It will be different there for sure.
This morning we picked a ton of veggies. We have been taking a bunch with us to oncology to share with the nurses.
We picked two cantaloupe today too. They happened to be next to the nesting turkey.

2 comments:
Cindee, I'm sorry your summer has been spent at doctor appts. It sounds like you are very organized and taking care of your husband in the most special way. When you said you are cooking for the kids at school, you must work in the cafeteria? I hope all the appts. in the weeks ahead turn out Ok. That turkey is a funny one to be making her nest in your cantaloupe garden. So good of you to bring some veggies to share with the nurses.
Have a good rest of the week, Cindee.
~Sheri
Please read my post
Post a Comment