Saturday, May 14, 2022

Secret Garden

 I've been working on the secret garden for a few years now. I have added several angels to the garden and found some pretty angel plaques to add to my easels.



What do you think?

   

I had "planted" pictures on the easels , but the frames were falling apart. I thought I would redo them, but I decided to do something else with the easels.  I like these plaques and think they would be perfect in the spot. Besides that the squirrels won't mess with them. The planted pictures were a constant problem. I was always replanting them because the squirrels were pulling out the plants. I couldn't get the squirrels to leave them alone.  Anyhow, this will work better in that area. 

Things are really looking nice in
The garden. I have been enjoying the blooms.  


I hope your weekend is going well 


1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

Those angel plaques are so nice. It's always special to add angel statues to the gardens. I like how you call it your "secret garden." There is a song by Bruce Springsteen called Secret Garden, and it's a favorite of mine. Your garden reminded me of that. Your blooms are coming along nicely.

Have a good week, Cindee.

~Sheri