Monday, May 2, 2022

Blooms

 Everything is going crazy.

Feels like spring is finally here.























Everything dies here in the winter. It is so depressing, but when the days start getting longer things come to life and it is a beautiful show.  

Enjoying the garden is what makes me happy.

This time of the year goes way to fast and soon it will be hot and miserable outside.

There are only 5 weeks left of this school year after this week. 

I think we are all ready to be done with school.  Things have been more normal there with only a few kids still wearing masks because they want to. It is nice to see their faces. I missed that. 

The whole Covid ordeal has really hit hard on a lot of people. It has really been a rough couple of years.

I hope when school starts in the fall we don't have to deal with Covid.

I just want everyone to get healthy and stay healthy so they can enjoy their lives.

Enjoy your spring days!



1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

Your garden is making me smile, Cindee, with all the pretty flowers blooming already. I looked outside the window, and I'm not sure my mini roses made it through the Winter snow. You have so many different colors of roses. I stopped by my church today, and was so surprised to a field of purple flowers. It was a sight. I bet you can't wait til school is out to enjoy your break for awhile. Have a good rest of the week, Cindee.

~Sheri