The time is drawing near. On Wednesday my daughter will go into the hospital to have her cerclage removed. There is a 50/50 chance she will go into labor. She says she feels like it will happen right away. I know she is ready.
I will have the Princess again for an over night stay while we find out.
So if I am absent for a while you will understand.
Busy times ahead for us all.
Speaking of the Princess...
The latest adventure was slime in the hair.
Not a good adventure as you may already know.
My daughter sent pictures of her sad face.
Anyhow, for those that have kids and have slime you might want to invest in some
Paul Mitchell-The Detangler.
It took the slime right out.
No hair was cut. My daughter swears by this stuff for the Princess. She uses it all the time. She has very curly hair that tangles easy. Works like a charm.
I wonder if it would work for bubble gum too. (-:
Might need to keep a bottle handy when those times arrive. (-:
We are still dealing with smoke from nearby fires. It has been a long month. Ugh!
Please send rain(-:

1 comment:
a new baby! How exciting! I haven't been to your blog for so long. I get here from my blog and I haven't visited mine for a while. I never post on it anymore since Facebook is so convient so I was catching up here. You always have such beautiful eye candy...not sure if slime in the hair is beautiful she didn't look too happy about that...but your granddaughter is very beautiful! Take care...this smoke has been awful to work and live in. At least we have a little less of it up here in the mountains most days.
Post a Comment