We made it through the worst summer here that I can ever remember.
I can't wait for a nice fall rainy day.
Oh and Halloween(-:
I found this super cute pillow at Grandin Road. com
I know I could make one, but who has time for that?
Really I do have an extra hour or two to make one, but I decided to buy one instead.
The Princess will think this is a riot. She loves all my weird stuff.
I can't wait to hear her say...What is that??????? She is so funny!
No baby brother yet. Soon the doctor thinks. Next week maybe?
Stay tuned for the big arrival.

1 comment:
I think this pillow is a riot TOO !! LOL
I think you remember I am a Halloween nut as well Cindee .. I wonder what that says about us ?
It would be fun to see the princess's face when she sees the pillow .. you two will have a great giggle : )
I know it has been a tough summer for you .. I hope it will improve and fingers crossed next year won't be so bad.
Post a Comment