Wednesday, September 16, 2026

New Plant

 

This is called a Fuzzy Tradescantia Velvet Stripe.

I saw this at the store on Sunday when I heard my friend had passed. I left without it. My husband went back yesterday and got it for me along with a large gourd and some little gourds to display in my bowl. 


I guess fall is happening! 

Don't you just love this gourd? It is bumpy and fun. I will try and dry it after the season.  I was successful drying a different gourd for my dolls head, so I will give this one a try too. 

I love the color orange. Especially for fall. It is such a happy color. 

I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Summer is almost over!




1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

I love orange in fall too, Cindee. I'm glad your husband went back to the store and got that fuzzy plant for you. It is a remembrance of your dear friend. I hope it does well for you. The gourds look nice on your table for a fall display. The big one kind of looks like a pumpkin. Have a sweet Wednesday.