Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Almost Fall



 In a few short days fall will arrive officially even though it feels like it has been here for a couple weeks.  The weather has changed for sure.  Leaves are everywhere.  I enjoy going to the store and seeing all the fall things.  

Good news is,  my niece and nephews wife are expecting babies any day. My niece will be induced on Saturday if the baby has not arrived yet. My nephews wife could be having her baby at the same time. It will be exciting for everyone!

The sad news is a dear friend passed on Sunday. He died in his sleep.  It was very shocking and I can not believe it. He was 67.

I made a pumpkin pie on Sunday for my daughter who was having a difficult week. I forgot to take a picture. I also baked sourdough. 

I am looking forward to the weekend! 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

Cindee, I'm sorry to hear that your dear friend passed away. That's wonderful news that little ones will be born soon in your family circle. That's a special time for sure. I'm glad it's starting to feel like Fall there. So good of you to make a pumpkin pie for your daughter. Teaching can be tiring, and we appreciate our teachers very much. Your sourdough bread is wonderful. The first one looks like it's smiling. ; )