Sunday, September 21, 2025

September is Coming to the End





 As I say goodbye by to September, I remember a dear friend who's birthday was the 29th. I will wish him another heavenly birthday.

October was my Grandmother's birthday month. I will also think of her on her special day. 

Of course Halloween will be finishing up the month and it is also one of my favorite times of the year. I love Fall and all the colors. 

We had a very stressful week at school last week.  Due to the assassination of Charlie  Kirk.  One of our teachers at school made some terrible comments online regarding the incident and a few more on other online posts.  Of course he was fired. It took a few days, but he will no longer be teaching children. 

I am hoping this week goes better. I really hate working when things at school at so stressful. 

My husband is starting immunotherapy on Tuesday. It was talked about in June then decided after testing he was not a candidate,  but after we saw another new doctor last week he said he was a candidate for therapy. He highly recommended it so that is the next step on our long journey.

The saying, another day another doctor pops into my mind. Each one with a new opinion. I am grateful and I do thank God everyday, but I sure could use a stress free week! 

I am new to this whole thing so I will keep you posted on how it goes. 

I hope you have a fantastic week!




1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

Cindee, I'm sorry things have been stressful for you at your school. I'm glad to hear your husband is a candidate for therapy. It's smart that you talked with another doctor to get a second opinion. I hope all goes well with this treatment for him. Wishing you a better week ahead, and Monday is the first day of Autumn! Jess' birthday is also in October, just like your grandmother. : )

~Sheri