Friday, July 19, 2024

Monkey Tail Cactus

I bought this monkey tail cactus as a start in 2020.
I read where it could take five years to grow the hair on it.
I was looking at it and the sun hit is just right and I saw the hair was finally growing.
So cool had to share!

 

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

That is really neat. I've never heard of that cactus before. I hope you are having good July days, and I hope the heat is not too hot for you there. When I last visited, it was well into the 100's.

~Sheri

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Well now isn't that something...I never heard of a monkey cactus... Cool!! Thanks so much for your visits and kind words!! I truly appreciate it!!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks again for stopping by!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
De
Debbie-Dabble Blog