Thursday, July 18, 2024

Friday

I haven't posted in a while. I swear time goes so fast.

It was so hot here I didn't even go outside except to give the chickens fresh water a few times a day.

We had a high of 119 degrees. It was hot!

 I have been grating the zuchini for the chickens.

They like it better that way!


This week we had clouds and the temperatures were much better.
We were at a 100 or less.


Last Saturday the clouds looked like an angel.

Some flowers that are still going strong in the blazing heat.


That is about all that is happening here.
I hope you are staying cool!

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

119 degrees, oh my. That is a scorcher. That's interesting that the chickens like the grated zucchini. Such pretty sky photos, Cindee. I especially like the last one. I like that orange flower. Hang in there with the heat. Hopefully it will cool down soon.

~Sheri