Thursday, January 11, 2024

Happy Friday Eve

It has been a long week.

My son has pneumonia now. He has been very sick.

I drove him to the doctor yesterday and he got antibiotics.

This latest bug is worse the covid. I hope you are all doing well. Stay healthy!


This week I baked bread,


 and took a walk everyday!



It was back to school and back to work for me.
It was a longgggg week.
But..tomorrow is Friday!
A three day weekend is ahead.
I hope my family gets better soon!
Enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm so sorry your son has pneumonia, Cindee. I hope he starts to feel better soon. So much stuff going around. I like the fact that you take walks everyday, and your views are dazzling along the way. I am wondering what mountain that is in the distance? Your sourdough bread is wonderful. I always want to try a piece with butter when you make it. ; )

~Sheri