Friday, January 26, 2024

Finally Back To Normal


 I went on my first walk in two weeks yesterday. Baylee was so happy. It has taken several weeks to get over this current virus.  (not covid) The coughing was crazy and we all had it. My son is over his pneumonia and back at work. We have all been very tired and worn out. I come home from work most days and crash. So I am very happy to be over it and on to living again.

We have had a lot of rain lately! The creek is up and running! 

Treasure hunting soon hopefully!

This weekened we are going to have a birthday celebration for me.

My birthday was a couple weeks ago, but since we were all sick we didn't do anything!

My granddaughter said we have to have a party. She is very excited to celebrate.

She says we need to have pizza and cake so that is what I will do. I am going to make a chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting. It should be fun.

Hopefully I will have time to get my Valentines Day decorations up finally!

I have a lot to do and just the weekend to get it all done!

I hope you are doing well and have not got the virus. If so, know that it does go away eventually. Drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest. Take care dear friend!

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

Pizza and chocolate cake sounds perfect for a birthday celebration. I'm so glad to hear that you got a lot of rain also and that the creek is filling up. We always need the rain in California. Take care, Cindee, and I'm glad that you are feeling better with your virus. The coughs can go on for so long it seems.

~Sheri