Sunday, March 6, 2022

Shingle Plant

 It sounds like a virus.😨

When I heard Walmart had these, I had to hurry down to get one.

They are rare and hard to find.

Sometimes Walmart gets interesting plants in.


I have had this for a few weeks and it is doing well considering it is a tropical.
I really like it and hope it keeps going.
Not sure what happens when it reaches the top, which it has.
Should I add another shingle?

I hope you had a great weekend.
On to a new week...

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that's an interesting plant. Walmart always seems to have fun and different things for the home, especially with the holidays. You do so well with outside and indoor plants, Cindee. Winter is not quite over here yet, as we had another snowfall on Saturday. It was a pretty good snow, and I loved watching it fall.

Have a great week.

~Sheri