I made sourdough.
I bought a new bread scoring lame so had to try it out.I like it a lot better. Bread tastes the same.
The new lame will take getting use to, but I am sure it won't take long.
Nothing much happening here. We did have a little rain which was needed. I wish it could be more, but I have heard there is a chance of rain next weekend.
Also opening day of little league started yesterday, but due to rain it was cancelled.
First game will be Tuesday.
I can't wait to see the Princess play.
It is a new sport for her. She was playing soccer.
Hope you are doing well and enjoying the first day of spring!
3 comments:
Oh, how fun your granddaughter is starting little league. I was never good at baseball, but I did play it one year. Your bread looks so good, Cindee. Wish I had a slice with butter to go with my tea right now. Happy first day of Spring. It always reminds me of my dear friend who passed away. Her birthday was first day of Spring.
Have a good week ahead. And this is a cute picture of your granddaughter.
~Sheri
Lovely post
Your bread looks wonderful!
Post a Comment