The day has arrived.
Tonight is the harvest festival where the princess goes to school.
We get to take her.
So excited to go and I know she is too.
She is dressing up as a dinosaur. She loves dinosaurs and unicorns. Great combo right?
We got t shirts to wear.
She is going to crack up.
I also got her a unicorn riding a dinosaur t shirt in pink she can wear later.
Can't wait to see her and start our evening.
First though, I have to feed a bunch of hungry kids lunch.
The school I work at also has a harvest festival tonight. In fact I think they all do around here.
The kids all get to dress up and have a great time.
Oh and she lost another tooth.
Now she looks like a Jack-O-Lantern.😁
The tooth fairy is going to go broke.😁
Hope you have a great Friday as well!



1 comment:
I hope you had a fun time at the Harvest festival. That is so nice that you got to go with your special girl. Those t-shirts are cute, and I think she'll like the pink one a lot. Francesca had the funniest costume this year. I thought it was a turkey, but Jess said it was an Owl haha.
~Sheri
Post a Comment