Thursday, October 10, 2019

Shopping Finds

Last Saturday I dropped by a craft/vintage market and found this really super cute table. Then on Tuesday I went to my favorite antique shop and got these cool chairs. 

I think they work perfect in the fountain garden. 

It is a mess right now because of that F word...
fall...
all the leaves are falling everywhere. 

The wind is blowing.
The flowers are fading.
Everything is messy.

Yup that about sums up the weather here.

I am hoping for another day off.

I know everyone without power is having a terrible day and believe me I know how those days are.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
I hope the power gets on soon for everyone else, but for me I am having a great time.
Yesterday I also went to visit the Princess at her school for lunch. Their power was on.
That was a total blast. I got to meet her friends and listen to their stories and boy did they have some doozies. I am still laughing!
I also met her teacher, although I met her at a soccer game a couple of weeks ago.  She is very nice. I don't know how she does it with a class full of 5-6 year olds! They all have so much energy! I love kids and it was a wonderful time getting to experience being a Grandparent at my Granddaughters school! I hope I can go again someday soon.

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

These chairs are nice - so unique, and they look great in your garden. I've always loved turquoise, so the seat pads caught my eye right away. It's nice when we find that special something for our homes, isn't it?

Have a pleasant week, Cindee.

~Sheri