Sunday, September 17, 2017

Head Planter

I have had this one for several years. It has a sedge grass in it. Seems to do pretty well.
I have tried several plants. This one seems to work best and the chickens don't bother it. Plus it gives me something to play with when I sit at the table. I have braided it and wrapped it around in a pony tail etc. It doesn't seem to mind.
Cooler weather has arrived.
Just in time for Fall fun.
Still not 100%, but better every day. This virus is lingering.
Still coughing. Fever finally left after 2 weeks. Was happy to see it go. Kind of makes me nervous going anywhere. Hate to get sick again.
I thought washing hands was enough, but I guess not.
I will be taking my germ killing wipes with me and using them on the baskets at the grocery store etc.  There are to many weird bugs around now days. Better safe then sorry and spending weeks recovering from some nasty virus.


No comments: