For some reason I have an obsession with apothecary jars.
I just love how they look. They are like having garden totems in the house. I have made many garden totems out of glass plates and vases over the years. These apothecary jars will not be going in the garden.
The green ones I have collected at different places
online and at local shops.
The very tall purple one was one my Grandmother had on a dresser at her house when I was growing up. She had a purple room just for me when I stayed with her.
My Mom had the clear jar to the right of the picture. I found the other really tall one at an antique shop. I love the large glass ball on the lid.
I also love the battery powered candles. They have timers and come on and turn off all by themselves. What more could you ask for?


No comments:
Post a Comment