The night before the full moon. I missed the early shots of it just rising. I didn't have my camera. I wish I had gotten pictures of that. It looked bigger then Mt. Lassen in this photo! It was so awesome. Oh well. Maybe I will get one next time.(-:
Cindee this is one stunning shot you took girl ! What can I say ? it is too beautiful .. are you going to have it printed out and frame it ? I sure would ! The moon has been amazing lately eh ? Joy : )
I wanted to see that moon so much, but it was totally cloudy here. Good thing though..as they clouds brought us some much needed rain! (hope you are feeling better!)
7 comments:
Beautiful! We saw the full moon low on the horizon that night and it was amazing.
Beautiful! We saw the full moon low on the horizon that night and it was amazing.
Cindee this is one stunning shot you took girl ! What can I say ? it is too beautiful .. are you going to have it printed out and frame it ? I sure would !
The moon has been amazing lately eh ?
Joy : )
I wanted to see that moon so much, but it was totally cloudy here. Good thing though..as they clouds brought us some much needed rain! (hope you are feeling better!)
Love that picture! Do you see me waving at you there? You are aiming your camera right at us.
Stunning photo.
You need to frame it!
I think you got a fabulous photo. I love the mountain and the tree for reference. Great job!
Post a Comment