I found these while I was picking up rocks today. It is growing near a little run off creek. Twining its way to the sun through a deciduous bush. It was a real treat to see it in full bloom.
Cindee girl I have never seen these before ! they are remarkable and so darn cute you just want to squeeze them ? LOL Hope you are feeling a lot better! Joy : )
I've never seen one with quite so many pipes on it before. The caterpillars of swallowtail butterflies eat these plants. I tried to add one to my garden, but it didn't make it. They need to grow near water.
5 comments:
Interesting vine. I love the shape and coloration on the blossoms. How fun.
I never saw these before. So delicate. Thanks for sharing.
Cool! New to me.
Cindee girl I have never seen these before ! they are remarkable and so darn cute you just want to squeeze them ? LOL
Hope you are feeling a lot better!
Joy : )
I've never seen one with quite so many pipes on it before. The caterpillars of swallowtail butterflies eat these plants. I tried to add one to my garden, but it didn't make it. They need to grow near water.
Post a Comment