Those are gorgeous, Cindy! Especially the last one. I have got to figure out how to take night pics. By the way, I've been filling my shopping cart over at that fairy garden site you brought to my attention, drooling over all the little pretties! Brenda
Hi Japanese Redneck, It was so pretty last night. I got out before it came up(-:
Hi Brenda, Thanks! I knew you would love that site(-: They have some really cute fairy items there!!!! Did you see the red bench? I thought of you!!(-: Even though it was not metal. Although you could easily spray paint a metal one red(-:
Amazingly captured, Cindee! My camera doesn't do great with night photos...well, at least, I haven't figured out how yet. Thanks for your visit earlier ;)
C - What beautiful photos! My husband says that when I get the craziest.... hmmm. I go for the follow up CT scan today...post surgery - will keep you updated - how is school? Hugs, Jenn
8 comments:
Love the pictures Cindee. Orange kinda gives the moon an spooky glow.
Those are gorgeous, Cindy! Especially the last one. I have got to figure out how to take night pics. By the way, I've been filling my shopping cart over at that fairy garden site you brought to my attention, drooling over all the little pretties!
Brenda
Hi Japanese Redneck,
It was so pretty last night. I got out before it came up(-:
Hi Brenda,
Thanks! I knew you would love that site(-: They have some really cute fairy items there!!!! Did you see the red bench? I thought of you!!(-: Even though it was not metal. Although you could easily spray paint a metal one red(-:
Spooky and beautiful at the same time.
Awesome pictures Cindee. Just gorgeous!
Amazingly captured, Cindee! My camera doesn't do great with night photos...well, at least, I haven't figured out how yet.
Thanks for your visit earlier ;)
C - What beautiful photos! My husband says that when I get the craziest.... hmmm. I go for the follow up CT scan today...post surgery - will keep you updated - how is school?
Hugs, Jenn
Amazing photos. I also enjoyed looking at your iris slide show.
Post a Comment