Love the photos.Last night hubby said something about the all the fall colors on the trees. He said even his least favorite tree in the world (sweet gum) was pretty right now.
Sumac and carpe myrtles are so pretty in the Fall.And here I thought you had green leaves all year around in CA ;-)
My crepe myrtle trees' leaves are falling. Endlessly falling. I've gathered I don't know how many bags of leaves. And they just keep falling.Brenda
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the photos.
Last night hubby said something about the all the fall colors on the trees. He said even his least favorite tree in the world (sweet gum) was pretty right now.
Sumac and carpe myrtles are so pretty in the Fall.And here I thought you had green leaves all year around in CA ;-)
My crepe myrtle trees' leaves are falling. Endlessly falling. I've gathered I don't know how many bags of leaves. And they just keep falling.
Brenda
Post a Comment