I can't believe you never quit running out of ideas. It is really cute Cindee. How do you think these things up. I have a hard time trying to remember what shoe goes on what foot in the morning - so I don't wear shoes (in the house) let alone try and think of something creative.
Hi Cherry, Hi Gail, Hi Kathleen, Hi RainGardener, Hi Aunt Debbie, Ladies, Thanks for your comments! This was a gift from my Dads GF. She had the 4 inch plant stuck into the can not planted yet. I just poked a few holes in the bottom of the can and filled with soil and topped with a bit of moss! It really does smell like a Ghirardelli Mint Chocolate bar to me(-: Don't tell Hershey though...(-:
What a riot! Very cute idea! I saw your glass plate flowers the other day, and didn't have time to leave a comment, but thought they were really neat. You are so talented!
12 comments:
SWEET! ...lol really cute.
hugs, Cherry
Great idea! have a good day! gail
too perfect! You're a genious!!
I can't believe you never quit running out of ideas. It is really cute Cindee. How do you think these things up. I have a hard time trying to remember what shoe goes on what foot in the morning - so I don't wear shoes (in the house) let alone try and think of something creative.
What a great idea. Too cute. Stealing it soon.
Hi Cherry,
Hi Gail,
Hi Kathleen,
Hi RainGardener,
Hi Aunt Debbie,
Ladies,
Thanks for your comments!
This was a gift from my Dads GF. She had the 4 inch plant stuck into the can not planted yet. I just poked a few holes in the bottom of the can and filled with soil and topped with a bit of moss! It really does smell like a Ghirardelli Mint Chocolate bar to me(-: Don't tell Hershey though...(-:
How cute is that!
What a riot! Very cute idea! I saw your glass plate flowers the other day, and didn't have time to leave a comment, but thought they were really neat. You are so talented!
That is SO cute!! I wish I would think to do that kind of stuff!! PAM
Hi Meadowview Thymes,
Thanks for stopping by(-:
Hi Jan,
Thank You! The plate flowers are fun to make I am finishing a couple more and then thats it for me! They take to much time(-:
Hi PammieJo,
Thanks. My dads GF is very creative(-: She thinks of great ideas!!!
Now that is way to smart! I love it.
Hi flowergarden girl,
Thanks! Glad you liked it!!!!
Post a Comment