awww, that's the perfect picture for today Cindee! Happy Mother's Day to you too.
What a sweet picture to put on for today. Happy Mother's Day to everyone.
That's a sweet picture - they are SO CUTE at that particular age - ours on our nearby lake are now at the "ugly pubescent" stage - looking a little gangly by now! Only a mother and daddy goose could love 'em!! PAM
A perfect photo in honor of the day! Happy Mother's Day Cindee!!! :)
Most excellent picture. Happy Mothers' Day.
Too cute! I adore baby animals. Happy Mother's Day.
Precious picture!Happy Mother's Day to you Cindee!
You too Cindee!
Hi Katleen,Thanks(-: What a wonderful day to take time to enjoy being a Mom!!(-:Hi RainGardener,Thanks! Hi Pammiejo,They are cute at this age. It is funny when they get to that awkward stage.(-:Hi perennialgardener,Thanks! I hope your day was great too!Hi Aunt Debbie,Thanks! Happy Mothers Day to you!!Hi Cinj,Happy Mothers Day!!!Hi Meadowview Thymes,Thanks! I hope you had a wonderful day too!Hi Tina,Thanks. I did have a nice day. Busy as usual but I had fun!
What a precious picture! Happy Mother's Day Cindee!Blessings,Kathi :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
awww, that's the perfect picture for today Cindee! Happy Mother's Day to you too.
What a sweet picture to put on for today. Happy Mother's Day to everyone.
That's a sweet picture - they are SO CUTE at that particular age - ours on our nearby lake are now at the "ugly pubescent" stage - looking a little gangly by now! Only a mother and daddy goose could love 'em!! PAM
A perfect photo in honor of the day! Happy Mother's Day Cindee!!! :)
Most excellent picture. Happy Mothers' Day.
Too cute! I adore baby animals. Happy Mother's Day.
Precious picture!
Happy Mother's Day to you Cindee!
You too Cindee!
Hi Katleen,
Thanks(-: What a wonderful day to take time to enjoy being a Mom!!(-:
Hi RainGardener,
Thanks!
Hi Pammiejo,
They are cute at this age. It is funny when they get to that awkward stage.(-:
Hi perennialgardener,
Thanks! I hope your day was great too!
Hi Aunt Debbie,
Thanks! Happy Mothers Day to you!!
Hi Cinj,
Happy Mothers Day!!!
Hi Meadowview Thymes,
Thanks! I hope you had a wonderful day too!
Hi Tina,
Thanks. I did have a nice day. Busy as usual but I had fun!
What a precious picture!
Happy Mother's Day Cindee!
Blessings,
Kathi :)
Post a Comment