Saturday, August 22, 2026

Vintage Wood Bowl

 A couple of weeks ago when I got the wood drawers I saw this huge wood bowl.



 I did not get it then, but today it came home with me. 

I am going to display my sunflower in it for the fall season. I thought the sunflower was huge, but the bowl makes it look small.  Funny how that works.  I love the bowl. It looks handmade like things did back in the day. Anyhow, wanted to share it with you. I will add some more fall things as I decide what. 



School is going as usual. The first month is always crazy, then it settles down. 

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!



2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

That's a nice wooden bowl. It looks sturdy too. You will have fun putting little things inside it for Fall. I am getting ready to decorate soon. I hope you have a good week of school ahead, Cindee.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

That is a great wood bowl...Lucky find!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! My impatiens really did do so good in my back yard this Summer!! Happy September!!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog