Saturday, January 29, 2022

Checking In

 

We all survived Covid.
I went back to work Monday the 24th.
It was a hard week because I was so tired and there was so much to do.
Some people are still off work, so we were short handed.
I haven't done much at home except sit.
I am getting back into the routine slowly, but surely.
Next week should be a lot better.
I hope you are doing well.

These violets are blooming and look so pretty in the window.

That's all for now.
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

Cindee, so glad to hear you're feeling better. I wish you could have had more time to recover before going back to work. That must be hard on you. Your violets are so pretty in the window, and I especially like the vases they are in. Baylee makes me smile. : )

Have a restful weekend, Cindee. And happy February days.

~Sheri