Decided to load up and head out to a sale south of town.
Found some really cute stuff. I really wanted something else, but it was already sold. So I found these things and liked them better anyhow. (-:
Was a nice day and was nice to get out of town for the day.
The Hubby will be 60 next month so these two items are for him. He has a creature garden and they will fit right in.
]
My birthday was a couple of weeks ago so I picked out this awesome water fountain.
Their mouths fill up with water and they drop the water into the bowl below. This picture shows them dropping water at the same time, but they usually are one step behind the other. So it is constantly going. So cute and fun! Something to enjoy now before Spring arrives.
Things are actually growing like crazy here. I am working on getting the garden in order. Picked up more rocks and finished the pathways. I need a couple yards of pea gravel to freshen up the pathways that are older. Also a bit of sand to touch up the beach area as well. A lot to get done here on the nice days so it is done before Spring arrives.(-:



2 comments:
I am so sorry I missed saying Happy Birthday at the right time Cindee ... my apologies !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl !! how young are you ? LOL
I love this fountain .. you always have the most unique pieces ... I wish I could visit the places you find things at ... it would be a blast to go shopping with you : )
In any case ... many HAPPY returns and enjoy this gorgeous fountain !!!!
Joy : )
Hi Joy,
I am 57 years young now. LOL
I loved this fountain too. It is a little loud, but since I can't hear to well it doesn't bother me at all. LOL I really like it(-: Don't feel bad about the bday no one remembered.(-: Once you get as old as me then bdays are just another day you would rather forget.
Post a Comment