Should be an interesting gardening year this year since we are still having rain issues. We got about 5 inches from our last storm, but this past week was dry.
I have been cleaning out cupboards and organizing the kitchen. I ordered some new dishes and I can't wait till they arrive tomorrow. I never ordered the wheelbarrow but decided that new dishes were in order. The yellow ones will work well with the green ones I ordered. Same kind just a pretty shamrock green. The yellow Fiestaware had the utensil issue if you recall and although I got them all clean and pretty I have noticed that utensil marks are still showing up at times after use. Which requires a scrubbing to get that off and I decided I am not going to use them everyday anymore. Which will eliminate the need to scrub the utensil marks off. (-: They will be nice as serving dishes or sandwiches etc. but not for meals that require a lot of cutting. So that will save me the headache of worrying about them.(-:
Everything else is going well. The Princess is growing and changing so much. What a joy it is to be a Grandmother(-:
I will be babysitting her when her Mommy goes back to work. Can't wait(-:


No comments:
Post a Comment