I am loving these three. I don't want them to ever leave(-:

I know they will eventually go though.

They are so fun to see sitting way up in the old pine tree(-:

It is a real treat!

Speaking of treats...Here's one you will enjoy...(-:

Owl pellets...it's what's for breakfast...lol(-: I added the chicken egg for comparison.
6 comments:
Of they are just the sweetest looking little balls of fluffy feathers.
Love the baby owls! They are so cute! Thanks for sharing!
ps.
Hope you enjoyed the breakfast! lol
Hi Cindee - I was by the other day when things were 'read only'. The owls are growing so fast. What is that stuff with the egg?
The owlets are sitting in the rain today. I didn't take the camera to take pics of them though.
Creekside,
those "things" are owl pellets(-:
So glad that Brighid sent me here! What a lovely spring adventure you are part of!
Our baby owls have left their nest tree. On to watching the barn owls and to see how their babies are doing.
Post a Comment