I am so happy for my daughter that she is happy! I know she will have challenges ahead of her as we all do but at least she has a great guy to work through them with! And... I will see her everyday she works because she will bring my granddog over for me to watch. They only live 5 minuets away! She and her boyfriend both work 12 hour shifts and that is to long to leave the dog, so I suggested she drop him off on her way to work. That way she won't have to worry about him and either will I(-: It will be fun for me and Jack to have him back a few days a week(-:
I am looking forward to Spring Break in three weeks! I have lots of projects I want to get started! I am happy to say Spring has finally sprung here!
5 comments:
Congrats to all of you. What a wonderful way to start Spring. Gus says to tell Jack Hi.
Congrats and good luck to her.
Baby sitting the grand dog sounds like fun!
Nothing makes a happy parent quite like having a happy child--whatever the age. We just want our kids to be happy don't we? I'm glad your daughter is and that she's so close too is a double bonus.
As a mom, I know how good it is for your heart to know your adult child is doing well, happy and in a good relationship. Have fun in your repurposed space!!!
Hi Brighid,
Thanks(-: I know its a wonderful new adventure for her(-: Oh and us too. LOL I do love having my "space" back(-: I am so patient but I was running out of patience lately(-: I am looking forward to coming home from work to a clean kitchen!!! Yay!!! Jack says hi back!!!
Hi Japanese Redneck,
I am going to enjoy having my granddog here! He is entertaining for sure(-:
Hi Grace,
Yes that is all I ever wanted in my life was for my kids to be happy! Its so hard to see them sad. I know there are times where they have to go through things but it is hard to watch. I hope this works out for her and she continues to be happy! She is a great person and really deserves it!
Hi Creekside Rummager,
Thanks! Yes it is! I will really enjoy my "space" I love my daughter but it was getting to crowded with her and her boyfriend here all the time!(-: I enjoy my alone time a lot! My daughter is the opposite she loves things happening all the time. That makes it hard. But this way she can do whatever she wants at her new place! I know she will be much happier!(-:
Post a Comment