I think Al likes to have his picture taken.
I'm so jealous!!! how far is the box from your house, how big???? I would love to have owls too. I owuld love any tips!
His name is perfect! If you find out he is a she call her Ali,
I would love to have a resident owl. Tell Al if he ever wants to visit Texas he is welcome to stay at my house! :)
Great shot, great name. I too wish he had a relative {maybe} that would take up residence here.
Well darn I wish I could upload pics so I could share with you. The name and pic seem to fit. He isn't shy is he!
What a beautiful bird.
I love Al. I hope he has babies! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think Al likes to have his picture taken.
I'm so jealous!!! how far is the box from your house, how big???? I would love to have owls too. I owuld love any tips!
His name is perfect! If you find out he is a she call her Ali,
I would love to have a resident owl. Tell Al if he ever wants to visit Texas he is welcome to stay at my house! :)
Great shot, great name. I too wish he had a relative {maybe} that would take up residence here.
Well darn I wish I could upload pics so I could share with you.
The name and pic seem to fit. He isn't shy is he!
What a beautiful bird.
I love Al. I hope he has babies! :)
Post a Comment