I love all your water features....including this sweetie!Beth
Cindee ... that is such a hoot for a water spot girl ! LOLI almost bought a little plaster hedgehog for the garden .. I think I will go back to the dollar store and get him ? What would we do without the dollar store girl ? LOLJoy
Me again...I was just wondering what you used in your water garden bed...pond liner material or a plastic form? Thanks, Beth
Hi Raggedy Angel,Thank You And Thanks for stopping by!!!(-:Hi Joy,Oh that dollar store can really add up to more then a dollar thats for sure!!(-: A hedge hog would be a great addition to your garden(-:Hi Raggedy Angel,In the waterbed pond I used a plastic pre-form from Home Depot(-: It was the perfect shape and it has held up for many years(-:
Love the fountain. Good picture too. Ramona
Hi Japanese Redneck,Thanks! I love that hippo spitter. He is really a fun guy to have around(-:
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love all your water features....including this sweetie!
Beth
Cindee ... that is such a hoot for a water spot girl ! LOL
I almost bought a little plaster hedgehog for the garden .. I think I will go back to the dollar store and get him ? What would we do without the dollar store girl ? LOL
Joy
Me again...I was just wondering what you used in your water garden bed...pond liner material or a plastic form? Thanks, Beth
Hi Raggedy Angel,
Thank You And Thanks for stopping by!!!(-:
Hi Joy,
Oh that dollar store can really add up to more then a dollar thats for sure!!(-: A hedge hog would be a great addition to your garden(-:
Hi Raggedy Angel,
In the waterbed pond I used a plastic pre-form from Home Depot(-: It was the perfect shape and it has held up for many years(-:
Love the fountain. Good picture too. Ramona
Hi Japanese Redneck,
Thanks! I love that hippo spitter. He is really a fun guy to have around(-:
Post a Comment