
I cooked the two pumpkins I had left from Halloween. I have 12 cups of cooked pumpkin! I decided to make a couple pies today and give them to friends that I won't be spending Tday with. I will make 2 tomorrow, keep one and share one with another friend. I froze enough to make two more pies later this Holiday season! I didn't want to let the pumpkin go to waste! They smell yummy. I need to deliver them asap so I don't dig into them. I hope everyone is having fun preparing for their guests!!! Have a good day!
16 comments:
Yum! I love pumpkin pie, it's my favorite dish for Thanksgiving. Your's turned out great, nice thing to share with friends & family! :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you Cindee !
The pies must be heavenly : )
Have a great time girl ^..^
Cindee dear,
Love the pumpkin pies!! I have to harvest my pumpkins yet... I have seven to do!! So I can relate to the pumpkins!! And I still have enough to do two pies out of left from last year!! :D
I stopped by to let you know that you have been tagged dear. You can stop by my blog to check out the details dear.
I hope your having a wonderfully blessed day!
Baking my pumpkin pie tomorrow. I love to bake pies!
That pie looks yummy and I don't evenlike pumpkin pie! Nice job on the crust. Vickie
What time is dessert! Have a good holiday!
gail
Hi Cindee, I made my first "from scratch" pumpkin pies this Halloween and had more than enough fresh pumpkin for 5 pies!
happy Thanksgiving!
shirley
They look yummy; I wish I could smell them, I love the spicy scent!
Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, CINDEE.
My mouth is watering.
They're beautiful and I wish I were getting one of them :D
Happy Thanksgiving,
Kudzu
Happy Thanksgiving Cindee
Your pies look grand! We'll be having sweet potato casserole, chocolate pie, and apple. Everyone will be too stuffed to eat them...but a Thanksgiving table just have to have cakes and pies.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Boy, you have energy! That, and/or you're just a sweet, generous-spirited person, Cindee! I can almost smell your pies all the way here in Texas!
Brenda
I was thinking about you today. Hugs!
That pie looks so scrumptious, Cindee! I can imagine how good your pies must have been, using fresh pumpkin. I've only ever used canned.
Wow, that's a whole lot of pumpkin. How did you do it? I keep thinking about trying to make my own real pumpkin pie that doesn't come from a can, but I've never gotten around to it. My pumpkin got moldy so it went straight to the compost pile.
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment