Monday, August 18, 2008

Time To Reflect

My vacation is over and it's time to go back to work. The good part of that, is I will have more money to spend on garden junk and fall plants(-: This summer vacation went by way to fast because of the fires and smoke. I didn't feel like I got a lot done. But, after thinking it over, I guess I did accomplish a lot(-:
I hope everyone has time to reflect today(-:

13 comments:

Renna said...

That's a lovely photograph, Cindee. I'm afraid I didn't get nearly all the things done this summer I'd hope to do, but my summer's not quite over, so....;-)

spookydragonfly said...

That's a beautiful photo!

My Little Family: said...

Sory your vaca is over but since it is, how about taking some photos of Jack? He's purdy!

~Laurie said...

I love the picture! Sorry your vacation is over and went too quickly. I, myself have gotten most of what I wanted to get done, but then a womans work is never done as they say.

Anonymous said...

I love your window photograph. Summer flew on by. Soon everyone will be back to school or work.

tina said...

Love the window. Yup, time flies.

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Hi Renna,
Thanks!!! I am glad your summer vacation is still going(-: I am sure I will have some time inbetween work to get a few more projects finished up(-:

Hi spookydragonfly(-:
Thanks for commenting on my mirror picture(-:

Hi Alex,
You are welcome!!!

Hi my little family,
Thanks!!
I will ask Jack to schedule a photo session asap(-: I am sure he will be thrilled to know he has a fan...(-:

Hi Laurie,
Thank You for stopping by and commenting about my mirror(-:
I will have to find more time inbetween work to finish up a few things before winter arrives(-: A womans work is never done you are right!!!

Hi perennial garden lover,
Thanks, glad you like the window mirror.(-: I remember when the kids were little and the first day of school arrived. On one hand I was sad that they were leaving me and going to school but on the other hand I looked forward to the time to myself too(-:

Hi Tina,
Thanks!!!Yes time does fly...right out the window(-:!!

Anonymous said...

Love your window pic. Represents life's window of opportunity. Time to reflect on past & dream of tomorrow. Seeing how things were & how they could be better. More flowers, more joy.

My Little Family: said...

Can Jack come play at rat-terrier.com? I am sure he will LOVE it! Eddie & Daisey do. Vickie

Skeeter said...

I would love to hang windows around our boat shed but the Saint would have a heart attack if I did that... I can hear him now, “Metal posts are for holding up the roof and not for me to hang tacky stuff on”... arggg... I should just do it one day while he is at work...tee hee…

Anonymous said...

I think that the fact that you managed to breathe through this smoky summer where you live is accomplishment enough, for heavens sake!
Brenda

Pat said...

Lovely Blog.
Great photography!!
I find your blog interesting and different from many others.

You're on my "read list".
Can we link to each other?

Thanks,

Patsi

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Hi Patsi,
Thanks for stopping by. I will add your link right now(-: I enjoyed your blog too(-: Thanks!!!