Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Carpet Is In

Love it so much. To bad it was a fiasco to get, but worth all the anxiety and time it took.
I have almost got the room back together. I will have more time to work on this weekend.
It is a sage green. So pretty. Love the pattern so much. It goes so well with the antique furniture.
I had another ghostly experience.

On the Anniversary of my Mom's passing is the day the carpet was laid. I was able to move things back in that night and put stuff away. One thing was an old clock that I have had since I was a kid. It is a small wind up clock that sat on my dresser. It has not worked in 20 years. Well it started working that evening and ran until the next night. I wound it up and it ticked for an hour or so and then stopped. It won't run anymore. So I am chalking that one up to my Mom. I wish it would keep running though. I really do like that clock.



No comments: