Monday, April 17, 2017

New Week

Staying busy and keeping happy thoughts(-:
This week I am still working on cleaning the garage. Lots of stuff to go though and get rid of.
Still getting yard work done. A lot there too.
Enough to keep this Grandmothers mind off her little Princess?
No probably not. I'm sure they will be fine. I just miss her so much.
But next week it will all be back to normal.(-:
I don't know what people did before the internet and IM. It does make life easier. I got this picture this morning before they went to have breakfast. Today is my daughters 30th birthday. What a fun way to spend her day! Time just goes by so fast. When the Princess is 30 I probably won't be alive. I would be 86. I can't even imagine being 66 let alone 86. (-: My Dad lived to be 84 and my Mom lived to be almost 85. Just two months short. So who knows I guess it is possible I might live that long. Will I still be blogging though?(-: 

No comments: