Saturday, February 25, 2017

First Day back In The Garden

After what has seemed like years, the weather permitted me to venture out into the ravaged garden. It needs a lot of work. So I began on the tasks, one at a time. The hedge had to be pruned. It was a mess. The wind and our little snow totally knocked over my arch. It will take a few pruning's to get it back in shape. I wired it up and it does look much better.
I raked leaves for most of the afternoon. I cleaned up sticks and branches that had fallen from the trees. So much to do and so little time. I have a long way to go to get the garden ship shape, but at least I got a start.
Tomorrow it might rain. Surly by Monday it will pour again, but for just an afternoon it felt like Spring was here. I have missed the sun so much.

No comments: