Friday, October 21, 2016

Fun Times

The past two days have been spent creating play dough pizzas. What more fun can you have then creating little pizzas! O.K. I know....It would be fun if you could eat them!
This activity seems to keep the interest of the Princess for hours! She absolutely loves making play dough pizza and other play dough things. Seriously...hours!!! We played with play dough all day both days she was here except a couple walks in between and a nap!
It always amazes me what kids like. My son was obsessed with planes when he was a kid. My daughters thing was Barbie. So fun to be part of this adventure I am so lucky I get to be a stay at home Grandma and watch the Princess so much! We have so much fun together!
And yes that is broccoli on that pizza. She insisted we put that on there.


1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Now how cute is the Little Princess !
It is funny how obsessed kids can get with certain things .. but this is a wonderful one and you get to share it with her .. she will remember this for the rest of her life and that is a wonderful thing you share !